Where do you live?

General Practitioners

Wherever you live, your general practitioner (GP) is a good place to get advice and support about your mental health. They can prepare a Mental Health Treatment Plan for you to help you work out what services you need and decide on the best treatment options.

If you don’t have a regular GP, you can find one online:

The National Health Services Directory

Immediate Support

In an emergency, call triple zero (000) or visit your local emergency department.

In you are in distress, call Lifeline on 13 11 14 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week).

Find other crisis and support lines here.